“My experiment with a cat”

Last weekend, the weather outside was rather sunny for the usual cold and cloudy Belgium weather. It is not only humans that enjoy a good weather but also animals. We have our neighbour’s cat that visits our garden whenever the weather is good. I did not know if it has been visiting our garden throughout the winter, but I guessed that it had just come back after a long time to do his usual walking.
When I was observing cat in our garden, our neighbour had just finished doing his cycling and went through the gates of our garden to his house. That was the only way to enter his backyard especially when he wanted to bring his bike. I was spying them through our window. They were casually talking and their dog was looking at the cat through their gate. 
When the neighbours had gone inside and the dog was not to be seen anywhere, I started playing with the cat through the window. I knocked on the window and waved at the cat, so it could come towards me. Alas, it did not understand me, but I was just stupidly trying to make it come to me over and over again.
Then I realized what I was doing was really very stupid, so I decided to do an experiment. Firstly, I made sure nobody was around, and I had opened the doors in the hallway so they banged against each other and no one from the other side could see the hall and garden. I stood up and turned around so my back was facing the window, and I showed my butt to the cat. For a moment, it just simply stood there staring at the sudden opening, and then it lazily turned around. I pulled my pant back up and that evening when we were doing our weekly shopping at Leuven, a city in Belgium, I told my parents what I had done.
They immediately laughed but asked me why I had done that. About hundred thousand years ago, tribes were living out in the open without any clothes. They did not feel disgusted to be naked, so I do not understand what the problem is today. Animals do not even mind us being naked; I even doubt they have a word related to ‘naked’ in their language. I heard that cyclists were cycling completely naked in Netherlands once, and in my opinion, they are not so disgusting as you probably find them.
Wearing clothes is no mistake, even I always wear clothes. I think that things that were really casual centuries ago have turned into huge problems these days. Even things that did not exist those days is a huge problem now. Tribes did not even have a something called slavery, but then it became super strong with kings and queens behaving bossy. Nowadays the selfish bosses like criminal heads and politicians love slavery and on the other hand poor people and normal people like us truly dislike slavery.
Also, hold in mind that you need not agree with my philosophies, for you have the rights to say, ‘No, this is incorrect.” and ask questions. My father has told me – or he might have read it somewhere – that it is not the one who can answer questions that is wise, but the one who learns by asking questions.
My message to you all today is, “Always think about the normal life of the old tribes before feeling disgusted on anything artificially created by humans or joining in random protests.”

10-APRIL-2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dreamful Visit - A day with Writer Jeyamohan

The Blue Paint

The Jungle Book - Movie Review